Re: Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

Around 02:56pm on Thursday, January 29, 2009 (UK time), Patrick O'Callaghan scrawled:

> I always thought it had something to do with the trophy (viz. FA Cup,
> Ashes, etc.) but I speak from the vantage point of complete ignorance.

From Wikipedia: Bowl game ...The term "bowl" originated from the Rose
Bowl Stadium, site of the first post-season college football games. The
Rose Bowl stadium takes its name and bowl-shaped design from the Yale
Bowl, the prototype of many football stadiums in the United States...

> poc (not-an-American-either)

Steve (from England)

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com