Re: Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

The first thing that came to my mind was the the old College Bowl game show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Bowl

Paolo

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Marc Ferguson <marcferguson gmail com> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I just purchased www.linuxbowl.com.  I thought it would be fun to have it... or ironic since I'm not really into football.  So; the question is what do I do with it!?  I'd love to make it a community project since I'm already strapped for extra time.  Shoot me some of your ideas and let's see what sticks!

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!" -Marc F.