Re: Strange Mouse behaviior

Michael Comperchio <mcmprch gmail com> writes:
> Beware, dual boot, Fedora knows windows is out there and doesn't like
> it! I think that re-booting to windows is what caused F10 to not sync
> with my Lifedrive. So now I stay out of the windows side. I wonder how
> long F10 is going to make me pay penance?

If you switch OS's, you may want to avoid rebooting and do a clean
shutdown and power-on cycle.  There are things that don't get cleared
with a reboot.  Even rebooting my fedora-10 (and formerly f9) would
cause problems with my dual-link framebuffer not driving the display
correctly after a reboot if X or the kernel changed.  Doing a complete
shutdown always fixed things.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.