Re: OT: wifi antennas

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:44:19 -0430,
  Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan gmail com> wrote:
I actually wanted a Belkin extender for about half the price but they
weren't in stock. I don't think it would have worked either but I'd have
wasted less money :-(

An old Pringles can would have been even cheaper.

Drill in hand, looking at the wall, wondering what to do with all that network cable in the basement....

Michael