Re: Question for our users

Am Montag, den 19.01.2009, 08:34 -0600 schrieb Mike McGrath:
> Hello Fedora Users!  I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind answering
> the following questions for me to the list.
>
> What is Fedora (the operating system)?

A Linux distribution that
        a) tries to keep in front of current desktop technologies
        b) tries to integrate all those technologies into a usable
        package
        c) usually does a) and b) well but sometimes has to sacrifice
        stability and backwards compatibility for those goals

> Who uses Fedora?

A mix of hackers, red hat fanboys and people that want a distro with a
large user base and newest technologies.

> Who should use Fedora?

Basically everyone who likes a) or b), does not bother c) and has time
to do updates on a regular base.