Re: [OT] searching for a regular expression to match strings

> BTW, NOT TRIED. If it doesn't work I won't even feel bad. My point is that
> it's eminently doable and that if it's correct then it's certainly robust.

Hi

thanks for the advice, I've tested both of them, and yes apparently they
work (which means: they match what they should), but at least with the
java implementation they cause StackOverflows on big input sequences
too.

Maybe it's me, but all I do is match those Expressions via lookingAt()
against Strings with > 500 characters.