Re: application to suck up RSS to local storage?

On 29Jan2009 16:12, Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper gmail com> wrote:
| I know thunderbird can be used to view RSS news feed, but, like IMAP,
| the content is not stored locally, and thus viewing the pages are
| slow.
|
| Is there any application in Redhat which I can use to download RSS
| newsfeed, so that I can view it locally without much latency delays?

I've used this:
  http://rss2email.infogami.com/
Delivers RSS entries into a mailbox; then read it with your preferred
mail program.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Q: How many user support people does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We have an exact copy of the light bulb here and it seems to be
   working fine.  Can you tell me what kind of system you have?