Re: Where's native Eclipse?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Noel wrote:
>> I heard that back in FC4, Red Hat compiled the
>> Java-based Eclipse into native machine code,
>> making it quicker to start and run.
>> What happened to that? I can't find it in F10...

> Unfortunately, OpenJDK's JIT is actually faster than GCJ's native code. :-(
> So the efforts are being focused on that.

Come on here Keven. Do you think that the 'site' really gives a darn
*what* OS you use. Really?

They care about where you are and who you are so that they can place the
proper advertisements on the screen in the little boxes.

The 'hate your browser crap' is poor web page creating done by the
lowest bidder.

--

  David