Re: Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

Marc Ferguson wrote:
Hi Folks,

I just purchased www.linuxbowl.com <http://www.linuxbowl.com>. I thought it would be fun to have it... or ironic since I'm not really into football. So; the question is what do I do with it!? I'd love to make it a community project since I'm already strapped for extra time. Shoot me some of your ideas and let's see what sticks!

OMG!  Its "Bud Bowl" all over again!  No!  Please!

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com <http://www.fergytech.com>
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!" -Marc F.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com