Re: Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 15:45 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> And I thought it was because it was certain to ruffle some feathers.....

Plus, it's breeding them for food is terribly dangerous profession.
Lives have often been lost.  http://imagebin.ca/view/roMimceJ.html
Don't let the name "fairy penguins" fool you, they're anything but!

Yes, that's me reflected in the window.  That's as close as I was going
to get.  ;-)

read messages from the public lists.