Re: Understanding the mystery of printing?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:29:29 -0430
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

I'm pretty sure the default for FF is US spelling.

Not in my F10 firefox: It keeps telling me words like "color"
are misspelled and wants me to use colour instead. (Just
like claws-mail is also doing now, but I think they are
all hooked into the same spell checker).

I discovered that my Thunderbird somehow got set to "en_NZ" and not "en_US" at some point. I fixed it, and it "got better". I never had that problem with Firefox.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com