Re: AGP PRO Video replacement -

Bob Goodwin a écrit :

> I would appreciate some help on this.  What do I look for in the board
> spec's to get one that fits?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob

You motherboard will only accept AGP 4x cards as per
http://www.asus.com/999/html/events/mb/socket478/p4b533-e/overview.htm
the card on sale is PCI Express so not compatible.
a search on newegg for agp 4x should do the trick, the cheapest
currently is at $25.99
I would look on ebay for a 2nd one if it's just for testing sake unless
someone close to you has a spare old AGP card they can lend you
Hope this helps
Thierry