Re: Need second opinion, is my HD failing?

Matthew J. Roth wrote:

>   * Understanding S.M.A.R.T. test results
> <https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-January/msg03397.html>
>   * Interpreting raw and normalized S.M.A.R.T. values
> <https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-January/msg03405.html>

what would your opinion be as to why those 2 post failed getting to me
via 'fedora-list redhat com'?

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****