Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 59, Issue 163 : Printers

I'm a bit late on this one because I have been in hospital.

I have found Samsung printers cheap, reliable and come with Linux
drivers etc..

I have recently seen the small, black only lasers going for about $50.00
and the cheapest color for around $300.00.

I have a CLP-500 (color), two ML-1610 (black) and an ML-2010 (black).
All work fine except that the older CLP-500, despite what the manual
says, can't be driven in color at it's highest resolution, but that's
minor : I have an ink-jet for photos.

CroombeFP
--
This e-mail produced entirely under Linux. Absolutely NO M$ products have been used.