Radio suddenly appears.

I sat down to read my mail. Suddenly when I open firefox I get a radio
broadcast in Spanish.  It lasted for 10 minutes no matter what web
location I was at, then suddenly it stopped.

Any explanations out there.
I might have gone to West Point, but I was too proud to speak to a
congressman. -- Will Rogers