Re: Understanding the mystery of printing?

I'm having the same spelling problem with FireFox with a fresh F10 (it's not "Fedora Core" any more, right? :)) install. If you right click in a text box, at the bottom of the menu is a Languages sub-menu. I think that's where you change dictionaries. Mine was set to en_NZ by default!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=322087&topic_id=67112&forum=10#forumpost322087
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame dhaskell acm org