Re: [F9] HELP, Dual head laptop with nvidia card

On Saturday 31 January 2009 04:52:49 Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:
> Hello
>
> I upgraded from F8>F9 and when I tried to use my old xorg.conf configured
> to use dual head and it failed something has changed from f8 to f9 so I
> need help with a
> working dual head xorg.conf file.

I usually uses Nvidia driver from Livna (now RPMFusion). Do you have that
installed ? After that it usually as simple as running "nvidia-settings", and
pick Twinview mode.

Also, your answers to Ed Greshko questions will help to diagnose the problem.

RDB