FC10 character input dropping bytes

William M. Quarles walrus at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 5 19:22:12 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 06:47:25 -0400
> William M. Quarles wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have any idea as to what might
>> be going on?
>
> Do you have a wireless keyboard/mouse?  If so, change the batteries.

No, but thank you for the suggestion. I have a Dell Latitude C640
laptop, and I'm using the keyboard that comes integrated with the
computer and a wired mouse hooked up to the Dell C/Dock II full docking
station. I am having zero problems with the mouse and keyboard while
using Windows XP Pro. The problems started with a recent software update
from Fedora this weekend. However, thsnks to Fedora 10 acting up, it
probably included many updates released from the past several weeks.