New to Fedora, Network Issues.

Mike Adolf mlnx at mho.com
Mon Jul 6 19:49:06 UTC 2009

Bruno,

I disabled the Firewall and iptables and ip6tables.  Now when I select
"Places/Network/Windows Network" I no longer get the "failed to
retrieve..." message but now I see an empty window, no PCs show. Ping
still fails. I have never before ran the linux firewall. I always just
depended on the firewall in the router.

Thanks Mike