Gendiri Peka added you as a friend on Boxbe

Gendiri Peka invitations at boxbe.com
Tue Jul 7 22:16:03 UTC 2009

For,
I use Boxbe to manage my inbox.  Boxbe prioritizes messages from people in my social network.

Join Boxbe so I can grow my social network to prioritize my emails.

Here's the link: https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=205082771_567689128

-Gendiri

Please do not reply directly to this email.  This message was sent at the
request of wieseltux23 at gmail.com.  Boxbe will not use your email address for
any other purpose.  Click the link below if you would prefer not to
receive any further invitations from Boxbe members:

Boxbe integrates with Yahoo!, Gmail, and AOL email addresses.  Get Boxbe today!

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123