Another Firefox 3.5 problem update

Bradley pursley001 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 13:58:24 UTC 2009

I just did a bigger search of issues with Firefox 3.5 on the Mozilla
website and apparently the problem I've experienced is one of a number
of problems with this release.  There are numerous reports of users
having to downgrade back to 3.0 due to varying compatibility and website
issues.  It would therefore be my recommendation that Fedora (as well as
any other release) to officially not use 3.5 until these issues have
been resolved.  If 3.5 works fine with the sites you visit, they you
have "dodged the bullet" successfully but do not be surprised if you
suddenly go to a new site (for you) and find it doesn't work.  Feel free
to check it out yourself.

Bradley