Help

Benjamin Mainwaring bjmain_7 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 04:47:46 UTC 2009

Hello my name is Benjamin, I have just recently installed Fedora 11 which by the way, very nice program.  I am a first time Linux user and really have no clue what I am doing.  So here is my dilema, I have installed Fedora 11 on my old Compaq Evo N600c and I cannot use my onboard wireless card.  This seems to be a common problem while I was researching online however, as I stated, I have some knowlege but not enought to understand what is going on.  If someone can help I would thank you!

Benjamin Mainwaring
412-452-6938