F11 upgrade - worse than Windows

Joerg Bergmann email at jbergmann.de
Thu Jul 16 18:31:27 UTC 2009

See the "software upgrade failed" thread on this list.
Due to all mirrors out of sync, any network install
(or install with online repositories included) is impossible
at now. I learned that on Sunday, July 12. I did terminate
an installation from DVD with online repositories
included. An offline installation worked well. On Monday
15:00 UTC there was a window for doing the updates, but
mirrors got de-synced after that again...

Joerg