Package kit notification of uprade available

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Jul 20 18:58:57 UTC 2009

On Mon July 20 2009 11:18:52 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Maybe it's just me, but I cannot figure out how to file a
> > bug anymore.
>
> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum

Rahul: I don't understand your reply. That seems to be a link to
some administrator's section of the fedora project site where a
list of yum bugs is displayed, none of which seem to pertain to
the issue I'm raising, nor does there seem to be any path from
that page to some meaningful help on filing a bugzilla report
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA