cdrkit isoinfo and iso-info

Nikola Pajkovsky npajkovs at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 09:02:25 UTC 2009

Hi fellows,

    I'm trying resolve problem with cdkit, isoinfo and
iso-info(libcdio). cdrkit with his isoinfo don't implement Joliet and
Rock Ridge. I have a bug(enhance) to make support for isoinfo and utf-8.
I think it's waste of my time to make support utf-8 in isoinfo because
iso-info support it.

Here is my solution.

1. Implement support utf-8 in isoinfo(waste of my time)
2. Disable isoinfo in cdrkit and put into spec file dependency to
libcdio and make symlink from iso-info to isoinfo( it's nasty solution,
but easy )

Does anybody have problem with point 2?

     Regards,
         Nikola