Re: pulseaudio breaks after update today - at least you HAD sound !

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 14:13 -0700, jack craig wrote:
> Hi Fedora list,
>
> today i did an update and am left with, ...

At least you HAD sound.  I haven't had sound since I upgraded to F11,
even though it worked fine in F10.

Sound now *almost* works on my computer.  I actually got output from
system-config-soundcard last night.  Though I still didn't have any
system sounds nor any output from amarok.  Sound is again totally broken
after my reboot this morning though.

I can't tell you how frustrating this has been.