KDE4 - Add menu to panel

Alessandro Boggiano boggiano at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:50:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,
is it possibile to add a menu to the panel ? From the menu (right click
on the app) I can add only applications; but I'd like to add an entire
folder (with all submenu items) to the panel.

In kde 3.5, I was used to ssh to all my office machines  from a folder
menu in a panel. Now I can't do it!
Does it means that I have to put in the panel 20 different icons? :(

Also, I was addicted to middle click in the desktop to have the list to
all running applications; someone knows if exists something like that  ?

Thanks
Alessandro