Re: help: fedora installation to USB external hard disk

Recently i installed a fedora 10 live usb to a 80GB external drive by using the cli livecd-iso-to-disk application. So you should be able to do the same i.e first install a liveusb which is a subset of all fedora packages and after installtion use the dvd as a localrepo to add things.