Graphics card recommendation?

I'm looking for a graphics card satisfying the following criteria:

1. Cheap
2. T&L capability
3. Works under Fedora-10, if possible as is.

[This is for a desktop with an Asus K8V-MX motherboard.
I need the T&L feature for my grand-daughter to play Sims-2
under Windows XP.]

Any and all suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net