Lappy has F8, network connection, whats best way to bring it up to F10?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jun 1 16:10:12 UTC 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009, Mike Burger wrote:
>I do believe that preupgrade will work...if not, boot directly from the
>F10 DVD and upgrade that way.
>
>At least, that's how I've been doing them.

Ok, that is installing via yum, whats next?  Reboot?

I has tried to build fmit on the F8 it has, but the configure script bails out
when it couldn't find libasound, and that seems to be made out of unobtainium
for F8.

Can fmit be brought into F11?  Its a handy instrument tuner tool for
musicians.

Thanks

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"The Avis WIZARD decides if you get to drive a car. Your head won't touch the
pillow of a Sheraton unless their computer says it's okay."
-- Arthur Miller