Re: WUSB54G firmware

Jim wrote:
But the device I have is a  WUSB54G is a USB device.
The Firmware I downloaded is for the kernel I have and the firmware is the isl3886usb
but another person told me to rename it to /lib/firmware/isl3890usb
Am I missing something here ?

Something that puzzles me is, I have X86_64 box here, shouldn't this firmware be located in /lib64/firmware ?

Only if the firmware is 64-bit firmware.  Is your USB device 64-bit?
Firmware runs on your device , not on your host CPU.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com