Re: Are you using LXDE?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

Some of us in Fedora are discussing about what would be the right
approach for providing a good experience to those using LXDE.

I use LXDE, where I think even XFCE may be too much.
It's perfect where I want the barest GUI\X,
but am not comfortable with just a "Window Manager"

How many people here are using LXDE? What do you find good about it?
Would you find a Fedora LXDE Live CD useful? Would it still be useful if
it was a combined Xfce + LXDE Live CD?

As long as the option to install either\or both may be available.
But in that case would it fit on a CD?

Frank

--
msn: frankly3d  skype: frankly3d