Re: Gnome keyring password prompt on login

On 06/02/2009 10:10 AM, Neil Bird wrote:

Any ideas why my Fedora 10 desktop login prompts for a GNOME keyring
password on login (which I've manually set at some point) and my F10
laptop doesn't (or at least, no longer does: I think it used to)?

Is it defaulting (on the laptop) to locking the default keyring with my
a/c password? Is it, in fact, no longer password protected? How can I
tell? (when accessing WiFi passwords)

If you set your login password the same as your keyring password, it will act like single sign-on and no longer prompt you for keyring.