Re: change display/screensaver timeout

Dave Feustel wrote:
I would like to lengthen the timeout for the display/screensaver,
but I have not figured out how to do this. I am running xfce.
so Gnome and KDE options are not available AFAIK.

Most likely they still apply, as XFCE is probably using gnome-screensaver or xscreensaver for this. And this option should be configurable from either of its configuration window. Right now I am on xubuntu, so can't give you the exact instructions, but I guess you can work out the rest from what I mentioned.

GL

--
Suvayu