Re: WUSB54G firmware

Jim wrote:
FC10
How do you treat  a l3886usb.arm firmware package in Fedora.
How do you install it into /lib/firmware ?

I just booted fc10 and fc11 on my laptop, and both use the rt73.bin firmware which must come with some package, because I didn't install it in fc11, I use another driver there. If that driver is present in /lib/firmware, your wireless should indeed "just work" as promised.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>