F10 stuck at grub -

       I just ran the Fedora 10 Livecd [gnome] install as I have done
       several times from this CDROM. All seemed to go normally but it
       wont boot, just begins and stops with grub and a blinking cursor
       at which point I can't enter anything from the keyboard.

       And now it wont let me rerun the live cd a second time?

       What do I do now?

       Bob