maildir setup for mutt

Hi all,

I have an IMAP account with multiple mboxes that I sync to a local
maildir using offlineimap. This works well with evolution. But I cannot
see anything else than the root (aka INBOX) folder with mutt. 'c' brings
me down to the parent dir and if I enter the maildir I get the INBOX
again.

Does mutt have acceptable maildir support?

regards

christoph