Re: Are you using LXDE?

Andras Simon wrote:
> Have you filed bug reports for your problems with nvida? They can't
> fix them if they don't know about them.

I don't own NVidia crapware.

Plenty of users have filed "KDE bugs" with us which turned out to be NVidia
proprietary driver bugs. (Of course we told them to report them to NVidia,
whether they did or not is something I don't know.) Some got fixed, but for
each issue they fix, some new one comes up.

        Kevin Kofler