Re: Are you using LXDE?

I wrote:
> I don't own NVidia crapware.

PS: ... and this is fully intentional, because I don't want to use crappy
proprietary drivers. I want hardware with fully-featured Free drivers! The
day Nouveau gets working 3D will be the day NVidia will become an option
(but still a bad one because it gives money to people who don't care about
Free Software at all, they aren't helping the Nouveau project in any way).

        Kevin Kofler