Re: Grub doesn't recognize hdd in F11 x86_64

Dnia Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 03.06.2009 19:08 napisał(a):

> > Might it be this problem? Do you have more than one disk in the system?
> >
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-May/msg01392.html
> >
> > You might just need to do a "grub-install".
> >
> > -wolfgang
Unfortunately this is laptop and has only one disk.
I forgot mention that more details what I tried are in the bugzilla
under the link mentioned in first post.

I've already done the grub-install with no success. More, I've  then
lost the grub console after reboot. Only Error 21 message displayed with
no console.
--
Regards Marcin Wołyniak