Re: Is there any forum like site for fedora-list

On 06/04/2009 08:50 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 06/05/2009 12:11 AM, GMS S wrote:
If I post there with new username then will it count with fedora-list account or will it count as seperate account starting from 0 post.

Is it possible to post there with the fedora-list account?

I do not run the forum. You will have to ask the person who does. CC'ing
Harald Hoyer.

Rahul

I can change your username and password, so that it will match your other postings.