AVC Denial icon

Hi all,

I've always avoided SELinux, but with the advent of f10 I've decided to drink the kool-aid; however, it hasn't always been sweetened.

I've been getting these popups:

---------
Selinux

AVC Denial

Click on icon to view
---------

Where is this icon supposed to appear? If it is on one of the standard taskbars I must have deleted it before I realized it might be useful :(

I tried to re-add it but it doesn't appear to be one of the available launchers.

Anybody know how to restore it?

TIA,
Mike Wright