Re: AVC Denial icon

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 12:43:19PM -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've always avoided SELinux, but with the advent of f10 I've decided to
> drink the kool-aid; however, it hasn't always been sweetened.
>
> I've been getting these popups:
>
> ---------
> Selinux
>
> AVC Denial
>
> Click on icon to view
> ---------
>
> Where is this icon supposed to appear?  If it is on one of the standard
> taskbars I must have deleted it before I realized it might be useful :(
>
> I tried to re-add it but it doesn't appear to be one of the available
> launchers.
>
> Anybody know how to restore it?

Interesting, that app should be appearing by default. It looks like a
5-pointed yellow star (like a sheriff's badge). You can check your
System > Preferences > Sessions and look at the startup programs,
making sure the sealert (or setroubleshoot) app is started.  I'm sorry
I don't remember the name off the top of my head -- I've been on
pre-F11 Rawhide for a month or two now.