Re: AVC Denial icon

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 12:43:19PM -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
Hi all,

I've always avoided SELinux, but with the advent of f10 I've decided to drink the kool-aid; however, it hasn't always been sweetened.

I've been getting these popups:

---------
Selinux

AVC Denial

Click on icon to view
---------

Where is this icon supposed to appear? If it is on one of the standard taskbars I must have deleted it before I realized it might be useful :(

I tried to re-add it but it doesn't appear to be one of the available launchers.

Anybody know how to restore it?

Interesting, that app should be appearing by default. It looks like a
5-pointed yellow star (like a sheriff's badge). You can check your
System > Preferences > Sessions and look at the startup programs,
making sure the sealert (or setroubleshoot) app is started.

Thanks for the tip.  That shows that it does launch on startup.