Re: AVC Denial icon

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Robert Nichols wrote:

Where is this icon supposed to appear?  If it is on one of the standard
taskbars I must have deleted it before I realized it might be useful :(
It appears in the Notification Area.  If you've deleted that from your
panel, you won't see the icon.

As a matter of interest, if you have deleted it (I haven't)
how would you undelete it?

The same way you add other applets to the panel:

Right click on the panel background, select "Add to Panel" from the
menu, in the dialog box scroll down and select "Notification Area,"
then click on the "Add" button.

                Do NOT delete it.