Rhythmbox-WARNING -

   As part of my experimenting with NFS I tried playing music from box6
   [server] on box9 using rhythmbox. It played for a couple of minutes
   and abruptly shut down.

   [bobg box9 ~]$ rhythmbox

   (rhythmbox:12108): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unable to grab media player
   keys: Could not get owner of name 'org.gnome.SettingsDaemon': no
   such name

   Obviously there is some configuration problem but I don't know where
   to look.

   Xmms works as expected so the problem appears to be with rhythmbox.

   Any help appreciated.

   Bob

   .