Re: how to install wmware in foedora 64

On 06/05/2009 11:50 PM, Nathan Huang wrote:
Hi guys
I wish to install windows inside fedora, I heard that wmware is best tool I can use, but it's too complicated to install vmware in fedora 64. who guys can provide detailed step of installing vmware in fedora?
thanks

I've got Virtualbox 2.2 installed on my Ubuntu system with both fedora 10 and Windows XP as a guest. Very easy. I've got Windoews XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 all installed on my desktop system using KVM/QEMU. KVM comes with Fedora 10. Both are 64_bit, and both are relatively easy to install. Unless you need a specific feature that may not be in KVM, I would recommend KVM. But, Virtualbox runs very well under Linux and things are relatively easy to configure, and easier than VMWare.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf blu org>
Boston Linux and Unix