Re: how to install wmware in foedora 64

On 6/5/2009 11:50 PM, Nathan Huang wrote:
> Hi guys
> I wish to install windows inside fedora, I heard that wmware is best
> tool I can use, but it's too complicated to install vmware in fedora 64.
> who guys can provide detailed step of installing vmware in fedora?
> thanks

VMware is closed source and expensive. About $200.00 American dollars
for a license that is good for one release and a discount on the update
to the next release only. Third update is full price again.

An application that is very similar, free of cost and open source, is
Virtualbox.

Located here. http://www.virtualbox.org/

Very easy to install and to use.
--