RedHat PDC Setup Instructions...

I was wondering if there were any RedHat (preferably RHEL or CentOS) docs regarding the setup of a Linux PDC.  I know there's a lot of "here's how to configure Samba / LDAP / etc", but I was really looking for a step by step guide (with or without pretty pictures) on what to install straight from the beginning...  I only found one such thing, but it was for Ubuntu.  :(

Thanks in advance!
Kelly