Re: RedHat PDC Setup Instructions...

Lupo, Kelly a écrit :
> I was wondering if there were any RedHat (preferably RHEL or CentOS)
> docs regarding the setup of a Linux PDC.  I know there's a lot of
> "here's how to configure Samba / LDAP / etc", but I was really looking
> for a step by step guide (with or without pretty pictures) on what to
> install straight from the beginning...  I only found one such thing, but
> it was for Ubuntu.  :(
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Kelly

This question should be asked on either the RHEL mailing list or the
CentOS one, not on the Fedora list. Also read the guidelines, HTML
emails are not welcome on this list.

Last but not least [1] or [2] should get you started.

T.

[1] http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-10071

[2] http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/